Copyright © 2018 · All Rights Reserved · TacticalGear.com News
Updated on December 13, 2013
Blackhawk is taking the original SpecOps Stock to a whole new level of performance with the release of the new SpecOps Stock Gen II. TacticalGear.com’s Nora Holloway stopped by Blackhawk’s booth at SHOT Show 2012 to find out more about the features this stock is packing, and when you can get it.
This new generation is so fully loaded, any shooter will agree it’s one of the best shotgun stocks on the market. “We’ve taken the spec Ops Gen I and totally redone it,” says ATK product manager Gary Cauble. “We have some great new features because of a lot of great feedback from end users, professional users, our deal base and also from our engineering team.”
The brand new generation of SpecOps has a ton of updated new features, including the ergonomic pistol grip, addition of a sling plate, removable sling swivel and reduced felt recoil by about 80%.
• Lightweight polymer and alloy construction
• Dual recoil-compensation systems reduce harsh recoil by up to 85%
• Ergonomic pistol grip with customizable, interchangeable rubber grip inserts
• 11.25″ to 15″ length-of-pull
• Rapid-adjust, seven-position stock to fit all shooters
• Integrated ambidextrous single-point sling plate and quick-detach sling swivel
• Unique design cuts muzzle rise and reduces target reacquisition time
• Includes matching forend
What are you most excited about in the latest generation of Blackhawk’s SpecOps stock?