Copyright © 2016 · All Rights Reserved · TacticalGear.com News
Updated on December 13, 2013
Pink guns are nothing new. These pistols painted in girlish hues have been auctioned for breast cancer awareness and criticized as a silly marketing gimmick for years. However, with women like Debbie Ferns proving female-only shooting camps, it’s likely we’ll see even more for-her, rose-colored accessories in 2010.
And while not all females require a pink gun and/or accessories, it’s nice to have some options. Here are 20.
1. Hello Kitty Sig Sauer P226 – According to the maker’s website, customization of this product was halted in May 2008 due to complaints from Sanrio, owners of the Hello Kitty brand. Not including the cost of the gun, this particular custom job was $2,100 with Swarovski Crystal on the grips.
2. Sparkly Grips – Featured on Jim’s Gun Supply as a DuraCoat item, it costs $50 to $85 to color and finish any type of gun accessories like scopes and magazines.
3. Ear Muffs – Touted as light weight and comfortable, this ear protection gear has 28 decibels of noise reduction for $34.99.
4. The Lady Di 460 S&W Magnum – Because of her peaceful nature, something tells us that Princess Diana would not be too happy about this 460 S&W Magnum ($657.95). “The most beautiful woman in the world on the most powerful handgun in the world. How can you go wrong?” asks its creator GlamGuns.com.
5. Hello Kitty Machine Gun – The video speaks for itself. Of course, this discovery was made at the Anime Expo.
6. Trigger Lock – Keep your gun safe in style with a pastel pink combination trigger lock at $18.99.
7. Pink Camo Smith & Wesson – Another product of DuraCoat, it cost $135 for the pink camo touch.
8. Hello Kitty AR-15 – This big gun made CNN a while back, especially since it was at first rumored to be a Photoshop job. As you can see from the photo below, this one-of-a-kind firearm was custom made by Armory Airbrush.
9. Anti-Impact Glasses – Keep your eyes protected and your mind at ease by looking through rose-colored glasses ($19.99) at the shooting range.
10. Rainbow Brite Ammo Loader Kit – Another wonder from GlamGuns.com, this kit ($243.95) contains streamers, glitter and confetti that can be added to a gun chamber, shooting out “a trail of sparkling love with every shot.”
11. Breast Cancer Awareness Benelli Shotgun – Yet another DuraCoat creation. This type of customization would cost somewhere around $125 to $225.
12. Camo Gun Case – This lockable nylon gun case ($19) fits .22 Cricket and Chipmunk rifles with or without scopes.
13. Haydel’s Game Calls – Get a duck’s attention quick with this acrylic mallard call ($16.24) with a soft pink finish.
14. Beretta U22 Neos DLX Pistol – This ultra-sleek gun ($269.99) features hot pink grip inserts that gives it some added style.
15. Pistol Case – This Pepto-Bismol-colored case ($22.99) is pretty self-explanatory. Its exterior boasts reinforced composite; its interior contains egg-crate foam padding.
16. Crimson Trace Lasergrip – Ergonomically designed, this lasergrip is part of the Smith & Wesson Defender Series. And, yes, batteries are required.
17. Hello Kitty AK-47 – The price? $1,072.95. Some might argue that’s a small amount to pay for this über-customized weapon with a hand-crocheted shoulder-stock muffler and anodized titanium plating. But the bad news is, they’ve only made 500.
18. BB Gun – Its website declares that this Crosman 760 pellet gun ($42.99) is “sure to become a collectible!” However, we feel that the limited-edition Lady Di gun probably will obtain that status much sooner.
19. Rifle Sling – If you’re already carrying a pink rifle, why not add a pink rifle sling (17.99) with a hint on camo (or is that bronze?) to the mix.
20. Binoculars – Spot your target, yet keep yourself somewhat concealed with Green Ring Yosemite Binoculars ($99.21).